We are looking for a part-time Going Administrative Assistant and Receptionist. If you love to help connect Apexers to go on mission, please read through the job description below and email your resume.
The deadline to apply is May 31st
Part-Time Going Administrative Assistant and Receptionist
This job will primarily be to assist the Going Team by fulfilling administrative duties that will help keep the Going Ministry moving forward as well as functioning as a receptionist for the Apex Kettering Office on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
20 Hours a week: 8 in office Tuesday and 8 in office Thursday, 4 hours (flexible)
- Manage all Going phone calls, emails, mail, etc.
- Assist in coordinating all Going events and training
- Assist Going partners, missionaries, and champions with requests
- Manage payments and donations for the Going team
- Manage Going graphics, web maintenance, social media, and other communication
- Work with staff accountant to provide monthly budget updates to the Going team
- Periodically be willing to give announcements at weekend gatherings
- Coordinate meetings for the Going team, attending and taking notes when necessary
- Manage and organize the Going team's Google Drive and Calendar
- Manage all missionary updates and reports, ensuring regular communication
- Meet weekly with the Going Team Lead for status updates and check-in
- Manage trips by assisting in mission trip set up, form collection, and travel arrangements
- Gain a working knowledge of Pure Charity software and utilize its potential
- Manage front office volunteers and use volunteers when not able to be at the office
- Manage the Connecting Room
- Assist with special projects, research and other general Going tasks
- At times assist with Safety Team tasks
Minimum Educational, Spiritual, and Ability Requirements
- A member of Apex Community Church (i.e., confession of faith; actively involved in a House Church)
- Consistent spiritual and moral character/lifestyle.
- In Agreement with the doctrinal statements of Apex Community Church.
- Knowledge, skills, and/or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
- Completion of Perspectives Course and/or missions experience a plus.
- FLSA Status: Non- Exempt (i.e., part-time, entitled to overtime pay)
- Employment Rating: Part-Time
- Qualifies For Special Tax Treatment As A Minister: No
- Ministry Area (primary): Going
- Accountable To: Going Team Lead and Missions Elders
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All staff may be required to perform tasks outside of their regular responsibilities from time to time, as needed. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
Ready to apply?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org