Purpose: To lead students to know, love and serve Jesus.
- Know Jesus through a personal relationship. This starts at the moment of salvation.
- Love Jesus for life because he died and was resurrected for you.
- Serve Jesus with your whole heart for your whole life.
Philosophy Statement: 1 life camp is a "high energy, gospel centered, contemporary camp."
- High energy- It will be fun and exciting and something that students want to bring their friends to. We emphasize this through games, activities and being downright silly.
- Gospel centered- Everything we do should be centered on the gospel of Jesus Christ. That salvation is only through belief in him. This is specifically emphasized through the preaching of the word and through devotional time with group leaders.
- Contemporary- This word does not just represent the style of music, but our heart to reach students where they are and to speak their language.
What to Bring
Bible, notebook, pencil, flashlight, sleeping bag, pillow, toiletries, warm and cool clothes, jacket, modest one-piece swimsuit (no tankinis), a towel for swimming and showering, $60 recommended spending money. (Remember: Girls no bare midriffs or spaghetti straps; guys, no sagging.)